Women's Health Physiotherapy
Women's Health Physiotherapy involves the management of women experiencing conditions such as:
- Pre and post natal physiotherapy or clinical pilates classes
- Back, pelvic (SIJ and pubic symphysis), coccyx or neck pain, in particular during or after pregnancy.
- DRAM (Diastasis of the Rectus Abdominal Muscles i.e. tummy muscle separation) and abdominal / core muscle weakness postpartum
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness.
- Stress urinary incontinence
Our physiotherapists are trained in Real Time Ultrasound Imaging to help women activate their pelvic floor & abdominal muscles effectively to tailor exercise programs for optimal results.
Lifecare Prahran Market Physiotherapist - Sonja Tun offers an extensive women's health services pre and post natally.
Please book online or call our reception for further information.